
I've found another way to weed out some of my friends. I just have too many at the moment. Starting today I will no longer be friends with anyone who has the following phrase in his/her voicemail greeting at work- "... I am either away from my desk or on another line. Please leave a detailed message including your phone number and I will return your call as soon as possible." Boring.
2 comments:
How would you know if you never call them? I mean seriously....I think the reason you don't call is because you would be put on the spot and wouldn't have time to think of a "smart-ass" comment. That's why you like e-mail or posting comments on the web. That's just my impression...not saying it's right. Wait a second..yes it is. Now I'M funny!
ingenious creativity is hard to come by in the land of corporate dragons. It's quite difficult to express ones self without the limitations being suffocating. I think voicemails everywhere should be a song..a song that each individual has created to greet their callers...a song of entertainment and education...the human mind is an amazing thing.
-b
Post a Comment