The Life of Danny
Monday, March 27, 2006
Not good
I just realized I've never publicly weighed in on the whole Ike Turner thing. For the record - I don't think he should have hit Tina. That kind of behavior is sub-par.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(78)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(72)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(128)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
▼
March
(13)
Sunny sun sun
Backyard oasis
I've found the answer...
Not good
Leave me alone
Your call is very important to us...
Smokin'
Healthy
Oh the good ol' days...
Maybe if I press it 37 times...
All the effort involved...
I do...
Back from vacation...
►
February
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment