Seriously people, just push the button once and be done with it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's like morse code...you have to push it lots of times before you communicate all you want. Like, I want to run across the street, so only give me two seconds, I want to stroll across the street so give me like 5 mins. The more you push the button the more information is conveyed. Like if you push it just once it just registers "go" - but who knows how you want to "go"...makes sense huh? Yup that's what I thought!
1 comment:
It's like morse code...you have to push it lots of times before you communicate all you want. Like, I want to run across the street, so only give me two seconds, I want to stroll across the street so give me like 5 mins. The more you push the button the more information is conveyed. Like if you push it just once it just registers "go" - but who knows how you want to "go"...makes sense huh? Yup that's what I thought!
Post a Comment