Thursday, May 18, 2006

I've got this figured out...


Eventually I will be on a bus. I don't know exactly when, but it seems almost certain that at some point I will be on a bus again. While waiting for the bus I plan to sit on the back part of the bench with my feet on the seat part. I think that'd be a cool way to wait for a bus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should wear a white suit and chew tobaccka and spit it on the seat and smoke a cigar while drinking a fifth of whiskey. Then casually toss your attache case over your shoulder, tip your hat to the ladies and get on the bus. You should do it July 20th, that's tobacco /cigar smokin' day.

Anonymous said...

You are gonna be too cool for words.......i'm speechless

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»