Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I may never play hockey again



My doctor says I simply pulled a muscle in my back. I've been lying on the couch for two days, finally able to walk around just today. I'm pretty sure I have a herniated disc or a shattered spinal cord. Or maybe gonorrea of the L4 vertebrae. It's not a muscle issue. That guy is a quack. He could have at least xrayed me or put on xray glasses while looking at me... to make me feel better. Last time I pulled a back muscle he said the pain would go away in a few days. He was right, but I still would have appreciated a cat scan or a colonoscopy. That's not too much to ask.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan you can come over to my private office and we will perform a full and through examination for you! My name is Dr. Morgen you can look me up in the yellow pages!

Anonymous said...

I wonder why he didnt suggest a papsmear?

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Was this the same check up where you went to the doctor for your prostate exam but when u felt the doctor's insertion you heard him say "Look ma, no hands?"

Anonymous said...

this is why old men shouldn't play such intense sports, and most old men are smart enough to lay on their couch in the first place and watch it from its safety zone with a prevention beer in hand.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»