Jamaica was good and nice and relaxing and beautiful and sunny every day. Next time I drink beer with you I will tell you all about it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Welcome back! That's a great picture of the two of you. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
I'm being sincere and not at all sarcastic or trying in any way to be funny. I swear. I'm not one of those people who do that. Some people do take a genuine interest in their friends' lives. Really.
3 comments:
Welcome back! That's a great picture of the two of you. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
I'm being sincere and not at all sarcastic or trying in any way to be funny. I swear. I'm not one of those people who do that. Some people do take a genuine interest in their friends' lives. Really.
We better be drinking lots of beer sooner rather than later...if we don't, I don't even want to hear about your stupid trip.
-EK
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment