Monday, May 08, 2006

I'll say it at least once a day


"Are you from Negril? 'Cause Jamaican me crazy!" That's what I'm going to say to Morgen when we're lying on the beach in a few weeks. She will laugh because she will have had eleven Red Stripes already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.jamaicans.com/speakja/talk.shtml

"Dat dawta pretty lakka money." "A fi mi dawta."
Translation: "That daughter is pretty like money." "Is my daughter."
"De bwoy dem teif di bleach outta de wata."
Translation: "The boys stole the bleach out of the water."
"Yu can cyarri dis cow pan yuh chuck?"
Translation: "Can you carry this cow on your truck?"

Anonymous said...

She will be laughing because she would feel that she has to.

Anonymous said...

whena pon de bear en mi and you we drink like a fizh no? From yours truly.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»