Friday, November 14, 2008

Social Networking


Since joining Facebook I've begun to realize how many friends I have made over the course of my 37 trips around the sun. And I've also begun to realize how many of them have been so easily exited from my life. I've learned that I need something like Facebook to keep the connection there. I've not been very good at trying to stay in contact with old friends, even ones who were close to me. It's seems all too easy to abandon a friendship due to something as simple as graduating from high school, graduating from college, upon changing jobs, upon learning that I slept with their mothers, etc.

2 comments:

Vaughan Woodruff said...

I better get some credit for that "trips around the sun" line, buddy.

Anonymous said...

Danny,
I had better get some 'cred for that 'Trips around the Sun' comment. What the !?!?!?!