Monday, October 06, 2008

Snipey coming to town again


I'll be heading to Denver on Sunday, arriving in time to watch the Broncos game on tv with friends, staying until Thursday afternoon. I'll be working Monday thru Thursday. If you live in Denver and are up for grabbing lunch or dinner or a beer in the evening, send me an email *.


*Offer does not apply to Kevin, Doug, Marcus, Anne, Jodi, William, Rachelle, Yolanda, Pablo, Demitrius, Justin, Kortney, Nester, Claudia, D'Frank, Hortence, Jim R, Jim F, Jim L, Jim W, Matthew, Evelyn, and Quentin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you have against the four Jim's?

Anonymous said...

I'm up for seeing you. We could have you up to the mountain house or come down for a gathering. You've got my email. I'll lift you off the ground and give you a big hug!
Kell

Anonymous said...

yes!! My name is NOT on the "excludes" list. That must mean I'm hot and you can't wait to see me!