Sunday, May 18, 2008

Doesn't make any sense


I learned something very strange about humans this weekend. Perhaps you know this already. Were you aware that some people have extra hangers in their closet? It doesn't make sense to have more hangers than you have clothes. But from what I understand, there are people who simply put a bunch of hangers in the closet, without maintaining a one-for-one relationship of hangers to clothes. Why would anyone do this? I also learned that people have hangers of all types and colors - colors that don't have any significance to the type of clothing nor to any other characteristic feature of the clothes that hang from them. Thirdly, I learned that people don't hang white shirts next to white shirts, blue shirts next to other blue shirts, and so on. You people really need to get your shit together. From what I've just learned, this lack of organization is rampant. It's embarrassing. If your closet is like this, don't expect me to me hang my jacket in there when I come over for a party in the winter. What's that? You like to throw the coats on a bed? We'll delve into that one in another blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you are so anal Dan...but we love you anyway.