There's a lot of pollen in the air right now. Little yellow specs of dust are everywhere; on my car, in my house, up my nose. So I bought a sinus rinse. I heard about these things called neti pots. They're a little pot that contains salt water that you allow to roll in one nostril and out the other. I decided I needed a little more power behind the flow of the water. So I got a version that comes in a squeeze bottle. I've used it four times now.
Each time I feel like my sinuses are getting cleaner and cleaner. But I feel like I'm being water-boarded every time. I feel like giving up the location of terrorist camps each time I go to wash away the collection of yellow dust on the walls of my sinuses. But it's over within a few seconds and then I'm clean as a whistle. You should try it.
1 comment:
Interesting. Nice way to douche your nose.
Post a Comment