The other day I went on a two day fast in which I drank only juice. If you decide to do that you will learn that two days after your two day juice-only-diet you will make green poop.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think it was because you are still digesting those "hemp" brownies from 20 years ago.
Highly disappointed that you didn't post an image of the poop. I know for a fact that poop doesn't look like that image that you posted, I'm not stupid.
OK.. So a lil delayed, but I wanted to let you know that for 5 days I ate nothing but fruit and I crapped Fruit Smoothies for about a week afterwards.. I thought about calling social services because I literally abused my toilet.
3 comments:
I think it was because you are still digesting those "hemp" brownies from 20 years ago.
Highly disappointed that you didn't post an image of the poop. I know for a fact that poop doesn't look like that image that you posted, I'm not stupid.
OK.. So a lil delayed, but I wanted to let you know that for 5 days I ate nothing but fruit and I crapped Fruit Smoothies for about a week afterwards.. I thought about calling social services because I literally abused my toilet.
Post a Comment