Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time to buy a house


I started looking at houses in Charlotte today. Well, I mean... I've been looking at houses for quite a while now because they are all over on either side of the streets. I'm just saying - I've started looking at houses that I would want to buy. I mean, I'm not really looking at one I'd like to buy, per se, since I could do an interest only loan. What I'm saying is that I met a real estate agent for the first time here in Charlotte. I've actually met a few real estate agents without even knowing it probably. So maybe this wasn't the first one I ever met here. You know what? Nevermind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you know what you're talkin' bout, cuz i don't have a clue! Sounds like the weather is going to your head!

-bm