
You know, it's amazing how a person can go through life not realizing the important things around him. For quite a while now I've thought I had all the answers... that I really had things in order. Maybe it's the new year, maybe it's the fact that I'm moving from a place I've lived for 12 years. Whatever the reason, I had a moment today, a moment of clarity. As I was walking into the kitchen, to fill my glass with water, I looked at the refrigerator. On top was a wok and some large bowls, and a platter. I took those items off the fridge and put them in the cupboard. The kitchen looks so much better now. Never again will I put anything on top of the fridge. Never ever.
4 comments:
Uhmmm yeah...maybe the fact that you will no longer be putting things on top of the refrigerator is because you will now have someone living with you who will not allow things on top of the refrigerator! Guess Who
Yeah and did you know that it's bad feng shui to have anything under your bed...it will give you bad luck, nightmares and horrible breath!
bm
It is a great place to quickly grow mold for a science experiment.
I like to put my refrigerator on top of my pans.
Post a Comment