Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh when the Saints...


Did you see last night's Monday Night Football game? The Saints were amazing. It lifted my spirits. The game had special meaning to me, since I'm a Katrina survivor. I've never lived in the Gulf region... in fact I've only visited there once, but I did not die during Katrina. That makes me a survivor. So, I feel almost as though the game last night was being played for me. It was as if each touchdown, each long pass, each blocked punt was saying "Dan, you're going to be okay."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought today was supposed to be about me. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Dan, your going to be ok.

Love, Katrina.

PS. I'll see you later

Anonymous said...

Screw the Saints, the Packers finally won!!

-Obviously, EK

Anonymous said...

ahh, what would we do without our delusional friend dan...you should tell us that we are going to be ok.

ps. yeah for the Packers.