
My neighbor finally took down their Christmas wreath. Christmas has been over for 78 days. I'm certain they had it up well before Thanksgiving, giving the wreath an appearance of over 100 days. This is greater than 25% of the year.
Good news!....the wreath was taken down for a day recently. It reappeared but now with Easter eggs on it. My guess is that it will stay up until Halloween. In Denver, my neighbor across the street would keep their snow shovel on their porch year 'round. That was until my friend Becky went over there and stole it for me. Becky, would you come out here and perform that same felony across the street from my new house? I'd appreciate it. I'll give them until the end of March to lose the egg-wreath.
1 comment:
I am famous!! My name appeared on here! This is incredible. I may just become a loyal reader once again! Let me remind you, I didn't steal it, I was just removing the eye sore so YOU would stop whining about it every time I came over! A wreath is in a different category, I don't think I could get over that one.
Post a Comment