
Valentine's Day was an eye-opening day for me this year. Last Valentine's Day my girlfriend was in Africa. This year she was by my side. As I woke up with her by my side on Valentine's Day morning, I suddenly realized that the dozens and dozens of other girls I am sleeping with don't mean a thing to me.
For the rest of that day I focused my energies on her and her alone. I realized how important she is. I realized how I need her in my life; like when I need someone to check whether the milk is still good, when I need something cleaned up after I spill something, when I need to check the mail on a cold day, when I need dinner, when I need my beer opened, when I need my head checked for lice, and when I need something heavy lifted. This feeling can only be described as love.
4 comments:
A writer in the making.
A beautiful card sentiment if I ever heard one. Send it to American Greetings and profit off of your feelings.
D
morgen must have no idea what just hit her, you are truly a charmer...
b
I am going to get sick
Post a Comment