I will live in this house. And I will park my car in that garage. I will park my car in that garage that takes up the entire front of my house. Why do they do that these days? I don't like it. But the inside of the house makes up for it I guess. My house is going to be so much better than yours. Way better. No offense.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope none of your old stalkers have access to this site. Why don't you just put your social security number out there too...hell, what's your pin number?
By the way, very nice place.
Beautiful place Mr. Snipes! I am happy for you and your woman. Your life is way more exciting than mine. I bought a 1955 int'l tractor to clear snow at the mountain house. Could you please send me some suspenders? I hear they're big in Monroe.
KAP
your house is sweet....your garage is huge, maybe I can park my car there too!!
bm
Post a Comment