Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Skippy and Frank Show in the Morning


That's it. I am going to get XM Satellite Radio when I move to Charlotte. The stations here broadcast in 1 Watt of power. You think you've got a lock on a good station, and then two miles later it's static. And don't even bother using the "scan" button... every other station is a Christian station or a Country station, or a Christian Country station. The people here are pretty metropolitan - they aren't hicks really. But they sure listen to hick style music. Maybe I just need to get some friends and ask what stations they prefer. Nah, I'll just get XM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of big hair too.

Anonymous said...

Don't be fooled, they drop the metropolitan act once you move there. When another outsider is thinking of moving there, the whole act starts again and you'll have to do it too. They're all in on it. It's like a secret society, but without the virgin sacrifices.