
It's official, I'm moving to Charlotte, North Carolina.
As soon as I sell my house, I'll be gone. I've lived in Denver for 11 years now, so maybe it's time for a change. I'll continue to be the Quality Assurance Manager for BonaKemi, but will work in a more direct way with our new Vice President of Operations at our new plant. This move was optional, but I think it's a good career move. I plan to continue to stay in contact with all of my Denver friends, so that I have a place to stay when I feel like skiing.
3 comments:
Hotels are nice places too! Friends aren't hotels and if they were I'd question the whole $$payment thing.
Dan,
Congrats. Britt and Yegge live in North and South Carolina respectively. Hell, Vredevelde is probably there too...we'll all move there! Hartman rules..
i never thought i'd see the day when dan left denver...i just thought the two went together, kinda like sonny and cher or milli and vanilli or donald and ivana.
Post a Comment