I already put my Lay's chips inside my ham sandwiches, and I like mixing my peas into the spaghetti, but I've decided to take it up a notch. I'm going to put all of my meal items into a single conglomerate food object. Today I plan to eat some pizza and maybe a salad. I'm going to put the salad right on top of the slice and eat away. Friday I might get some fried chicken and maybe some chocolate pudding. You see where I'm going with this? It all ends up in the stomach anyway.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Saving a little time
I already put my Lay's chips inside my ham sandwiches, and I like mixing my peas into the spaghetti, but I've decided to take it up a notch. I'm going to put all of my meal items into a single conglomerate food object. Today I plan to eat some pizza and maybe a salad. I'm going to put the salad right on top of the slice and eat away. Friday I might get some fried chicken and maybe some chocolate pudding. You see where I'm going with this? It all ends up in the stomach anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just wait till your tastebuds revolt; good thing your stomach doesn't have any.
dan, you are so weird.
oooooo! Yes, pickles and banana pudding, applesauce and barbeque sauce, sushi with strawberry yogurt, ketchup and hershey's kisses, mustard and honey nut cheerios....oooo I like you're style, when can I eat at your house!
i understand what you are saying. thats why i always keep tortillas on hand so that I can just roll all the shit up together and eat it. its much better that way because you dont have to look at it. its all inside a flour tortilla. dip it in egg yolk, it will all slide down easier.
Post a Comment