Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm somebody


I just got back from Denver, the Mile High City. Now I'm back in Charlotte, the Queen City. I've decided that if you don't live within 15 miles of a city that is referred to as "The _____ City", then you're probably some kind of country bumpkin who has never even kissed a girl, or a boy, as the case may be. I've kissed both, so it's all good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I though Cincinnati was the Queen City? I guess they will have to have a bitch fight to settle it once and for all!

Anonymous said...

Yes, In case your all wondering, I'm the boy he kissed. K. Vredevelde.

Anonymous said...

All cities are queen cities of some sort - Denver is also known as "the Queen City of the Plains" Maybe that's code for gay city of the plains...of course, I always thought that was Omaha...