Friday, December 22, 2006

Party at Snizipe's Place


Dear Friends,

I am having a party at my house on Saturday the 6th of January, so you can come by and tell me one last time in person how much you love me. Drinks and food will be plentiful. Just show up and get get drunk with me. 6PM. Word.

Snipes

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Dan - your stuff made me laugh - our microwave is on our fridge - makes it hard for the kid to use and hard to clean, but I like the extra counter space.
I am sorry to say that I will not make it to your 'outing of Denver' party - I'm just beat from snow shoveling and sometimes it is just hard to get off this mountain. Morgan simply is a wonderful person and I really enjoyed the time I spent working with her. She was always a good example of good values - although sometimes a tad cranky in the mornings in Brighton.
Morgan - I can't locate a phone # for you and I'd like to give you the official 'look in the eye/have a great life' goodbye, but our time together was honest and I know you will create the life you choose.
Best wishes on a smooth transition,
Kim Steele